Friday 9 September 2016

Leather and Lingerie: A Slutty Sissy Whore Sex Adventure

There are many men who enjoy wearing women's underwear just for the pleasure of its tactile feel. 

For some it will also extend their emotional attachment to their softer side, where they can enjoy the relaxed fantasy world of role play. And where, for once, they are the centre of attraction, the desired woman, the femme fatale lusted after by men who desire femininity mixed with their testosterone heterosexuality and/or bisexuality.

For others, role-playing the female slut is a desirable outcome. Through internet connections I have verbally been introduced to that world of rich sexual textures by a practitioner of the art. The heady mix of male leather domination played out with a strong bisexual slutty whore male is one rarely spoken of, let alone described.

In a broad-minded second heterosexual relationship (and that's frequently important in order to live out repressed sexual deviation roles) this man is living his deepest sexual desires as a dominant male in that relationship. Mild bondage, sex toys, poppers (amyl) and role play are just some of enjoyments he and his female companion enjoy.

But there's also the flip side of the relationship - the desire to be the one dominated, to be the sissy slut, take on the traditional role of whore where dominating men don't ask, they just sexually take whatever they want - and that includes no respect for how they take it.

"I can only be a slutty sissy whore with a man that also enjoys the fantasy" he wrote to me.

In his own words this is how he described the encounter with a broadminded - and like-minded - leather man he met on an online dating site....

"Just writing to you to let you know of my latest sex adventure. Met an older man at his place after we chatted for a few days... He enjoys younger men who are subs and enjoy being fem and sissy....it was exactly what I was looking for... He was waiting for me at his front door in a tight leather g string with a bottle of poppers for me to take...I took a few whiffs and we were right into kissing and fondling ourselves...it was wild... He ordered me to go and clean my cock and balls and pussy in front of him, he would inspect me as I soaped myself up, I would wash myself and he would smell and finger my pussy...it was quite erotic and sensual...after he was satisfied and ordered me to put on a silky sexy black lingerie set and put on a black leather collar. As I put on the lingerie, I could see his cock becoming rock hard, as I transformed into his whore.... He took hold of the leash and made me crawl towards his spare room which was actually a sling room, all it had in the centre was a black leather sling with a table full of lubes dildos and gag balls... He put a gag ball on me and proceeded to
rim me open legged on the sling, his tongue felt so good on my pussy. He expertly licked my balls leaving lots of saliva, he spat on my pussy and began opening me up....he went to the table and put a cock ring on me, my balls become so big and hard, it was wild. He put on some really sexy music and lots of erotic incense while a transexual movie played on the tv.... Mmmmm he started with a tiny vibrator then gradually moved on till he had a ribbed black one inside, felt so good as he fed me plastic and lube... I couldn't say anything accept moan thru the gag ball and dribbling all over... My cock was gushing precum all over and he knew that
All photos courtesy Tumblr
because he kept playing with my foreskin over and over.... He had a mirrored wall and I could see his cock fully erected, he put so much lube, it was all over his beautiful member then climbed on top of me, kissed me, licked my face, left it full of saliva and started to push in, in one strong manly push he went in all the way and fucked me furiously, the room was hot with the central heating making our manly passion burn with sweat, I was dripping sweat, saliva, precum, lube as he pumped me like a slut.... He finished all over my sweat covered face...it was so good... And collapsed on top of me exhausted dripping in manly sweat mixing with mine, we kissed like savages, tongues, spit .... I ended cumming on his mouth and he swallowed it all.... What a fuck......"

Disclaimer: All advice and information given here on this blog is general in nature and non-specific to any individual, couple or group. You are encouraged to seek your own independent professional medical, psychological and counselling advice. No endorsement of unlawful actions is intended or implied  


A STRAIGHT MAN’S GUIDE TO SAME SEX HOOK-UPS: How And Where To Find Your Man 

When it is time to have sex with men, you need answers! 

Don't f**k up the potentially hottest sex time in your life by not knowing the facts. I'm the ex-married gay man who writes this blog, so I'm sharing my experiences with you in this easy-to-read ebook so that your sex with guys can be brilliant and always available. 

It's the best couple of dollars you'll ever invest!

ebook download at:


THE VERSATILE HUSBAND: Live Your Passion This is a more comprehensive version of A STRAIGHT MAN’S GUIDE TO SAME SEX HOOK-UPS and includes examining why as sexually frustrated men we feel the way we do and what can be done to improve the situation. Particularly useful for any married man who needs more detail  before deciding whether or not to sexually play with men.

e-book and paperback at Amazon.com or
paperback only at your favourite online or local bookstore.

For a plain unidentifiable eBook cover edition go tohttp://www.amazon.com/Versatile-Husband-Plain-Cover-ebook/dp/B009V5AXEI

"A straightforward, practical guide for men in heterosexual relationships who'd like to explore sex with other men. Frank, honest and understanding."Kirkus Reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment